A Net Zero Wiltshire by 2030
WCA Members' Workshop - Saturday 4th February
Here is some reading material to help you prepare for the workshop, and to use as we collaborate over the coming months on our action plans, plus talks given on the day and other useful information.
USEFUL PREPARATORY READING
Wiltshire Council Carbon Emissions Baseline and Reduction Pathways
The executive summary of this report for Wiltshire Council by sustainability consultancy Anthesis addresses the key issues and outcomes.
- key graphics for overall reduction targets, including the difference between carbon neutral and net zero
- extracts of analysis of buildings impacts (domestic and commercial).
- extracts of analysis for Transport, Waste and Industry (to demonstrate their small impact, Energy and the Natural environment
- the carbon saving summaries
- chart demonstrating the challenge.
Wiltshire Climate Strategy Delivery Plan
A detailed analysis of the actions required to START addressing the issues set out by Anthesis for Wiltshire.
Worth a look just to see how much there is to manage in the County; gives us a hint of our challenge as a community.