WCA Youth Vegan Cook-Along
WCA Youth Vegan Cook-Along 4th May at 6pm
In the first of our series of events hosted by youth members, we are excited to invite you to a vegan cook-along where we will be making quesadillas!
Here is the ingredients list which is flexible to suit your needs and hopefully reduce how much you need to buy:
- Salt and pepper
- Oil of your choice (e.g. coconut oil, but could be olive oil)
- 1/2 onion
- 2 garlic cloves/garlic powder
- Two spices out of: cumin, paprika, chilli powder, cayenne pepper (depending on what you all have)
- 2 halve tins out of: kidney beans, black beans, black eyed beans, cannellini beans (depending on what you have)
- 1 tin of sweetcorn
- Tortilla wraps
- Optional: 1 avocado, vegan cheese (e.g. Violife)
- 1 large bowl, 1 small bowl (if using avocado)
- 1 chopping knife
- Chopping board
- Garlic press (if you have it, not essential)
- Colander (if you have it, not essential)
- Frying pan
- Spatula (like you would use for flipping pancakes)
- Grater (if using cheese)
The event is open to all under 25's. For participants aged under 14, parental/guardian permission will be required and they will need to be present at the event.
Zoom links will be sent shortly before the event. Register below now!